We invite all adults caring for children (infants to teenagers) to join a Circle of Security Parenting group! This includes single/married parents, grandparents, foster-parents, adoptive parents, and other guardians. The Circle of Security is a straight-forward program that helps parents strengthen their relationship with their children and runs on three basic assumptions:
- You are the most important person in your child’s life.
- Children are sometimes hard to understand, and that’s OK. It’s also OK to ask for help to understand your child.
- Best of all, you don’t have to be the perfect parent….just a good enough one!
**Look here for the great things parents and professionals have to say about the Circle of Security!
If you are interested in learning more or joining a Circle of Security Parenting group, please email us (email@example.com) or call us (315-343-0257) and we will direct you to the appropriate agency. Also, any parents currently working with one of the agencies below can contact them directly and they can assist you in locating a group.
- Catholic Charities of Oswego County
- Huntington Family Centers/Focus on Families (Coming Spring 2019)
- Oswego County Child Advocacy Center
- Oswego City-County Youth Bureau (Coming Fall 2018)
- Oswego County Opportunities
- Oswego County Head Start Pre-K (Coming Fall 2018)
- Oswego County Department of Social Services (Referral Provider Only)
- Prevention Support Partners of Oswego County (Referral Provider Only)
Watch the video below for an overview of how the Circle of Security Helps parents and caregivers.