Below is a list of agencies within our network currently offering Circle of Security Parenting groups in and around Oswego County. If you are a member of an agency (or a related professional) and need a detailed referral sheet with COS-P facilitator names and specific contact information, please email us. Also, if you are interested in joining our network by becoming a trained and certified COS-P leader at your agency, Prevention Support Partners at SUNY Oswego provides a scholarship program.
Parents & Caregivers: If you are interested in learning more or joining a Circle of Security Parenting group, please call 315-343-0257 and we will direct you to the appropriate agency. Also, any parents currently working with one of the agencies below can contact them directly and they can assist you in locating a group.
- Catholic Charities of Oswego County
- Central Square School District
- Consortium of Children’s Services
- Elmcrest Children’s Center
- Fulton City School District
- Harbor Lights Chemical Dependency
- Helio Health, Inc.
- Huntington Family Centers/Focus on Families
- Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
- Liberty Resources
- Northern Regional Center for Independent Living
- Oswego County Child Advocacy Center
- Oswego City-County Youth Bureau
- Oswego County Head Start/Pre-K
- Oswego County Opportunities
- Oswego County Department of Social Services
- Oswego County Health Department
- Oswego YMCA
- Prevention Support Partners of Oswego County (Referral Provider)
- REACH, CNY
Below is a growing list of some of the other community locations that we have partnered with to offer Circle of Security parenting groups.
- Counseling & Healing Arts of Oswego County
- Fulton Community School
- Fulton YMCA
- Oswego County Health Center
- SUNY Oswego