About the CNY Attachment Network
The Central New York Attachment Network is a collaboration between local not-for-profit agencies that are currently supporting and/or implementing the internationally renowned Circle of Security Parenting program. The network is managed by Prevention Support Partners located at the State University of New York at Oswego. If you are a professional agency interested in learning more about the network or joining it, please contact us. If you are a parent or caregiver and want to learn more about Circle of Security Parenting, please click here.
List of Supporting Agencies
- Catholic Charities of Oswego County
- Catholic Charities of Onondaga County
- Cayuga Community Health Network
- Central Square School District
- Children’s Consortium
- Elmcrest Children’s Center
- Fulton City School District
- Harbor Lights Chemical Dependency
- Helio Health, Inc.
- Huntington Family Centers/Focus on Families
- Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
- Liberty Resources
- Neighborhood Center, Inc.
- North Country Prenatal/Perinatal Council
- Northern Regional Center for Independent Living
- Oswego County Child Advocacy Center
- Oswego City-County Youth Bureau
- Oswego County Head Start/Pre-K
- Oswego County Opportunities
- Oswego County Department of Social Services
- Oswego County Health Department
- Oswego YMCA
- Prevention Support Partners @ SUNY Oswego (Referral Provider)
- REACH, CNY
Funded Agency Portals
Central New York Attachment Network
c/o Dr. Matthew Dykas
Department of Psychology
402 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego
Oswego, NY 13126